What is the course about?
The course will allow you to recognise, assess and provide accurate recommendations for your company’s transport management system. You will learn how to continually assess and develop the internal procedures to fully evaluate your company’s compliance to mandatory legislation and FORS membership requirements. You will also learn to explain transport management quality principals, gather objective evidence through interview, observation and sampling of documentation.
The course is split in to three days, with the final day conducting a mock bronze audit assisted by a senior auditor, from writing a detailed report, submitting and live audit feedback.
Who should attend the course?
All transport professionals wishing to receive further in-depth knowledge of the auditing process.
- Continued professional development without having to sit a formal exam - making you a valuable company asset
- Demonstrates requirement for FORS bronze (M3 - responsible person)
- Understand transport management quality principles
- Introduction into FORS, its standards and audit requirements
- Plan, prepare, conduct, report and follow up a transport management system audit
- Gather objective evidence through interview, observation and sampling of documentation
- Write audit reports to improve the effectiveness
Use the contact form below to contact us about the latest course dates and venue to book you on to this course.