What is the course about?
The course will train you to carry out in vehicle assessments of your drivers to identify all levels of road risk and support your company driver training programme from management through to drivers. You will cover initial assessments on inductions along with annual and post incidents/collision reports.
After the three-day course, you will undertake an advanced RoSPA grading driving test to which a silver or gold grade must be achieved to be able to carry out this task. The course will enhance your driving ability, practising the skills contained in the police driver’s handbook ROADCRAFT.
Who should attend the course?
All transport professionals wishing to develop their own driving skills to be able to carry out assessments on their company’s drivers.
- Improves your company's image through better driving practices/can help your company reduce costs in insurance premiums, maintenance, wear and tear
- Can lead to improvements in fuel efficiency
- Reduce incident rates and improves employee's moral
- Be confident in carrying out your own in vehicle assessments
- Create annual and post incident/collision reports
- Be fully prepared to undertake an advanced RoSPA driving test
Use the contact form below to contact us about the latest course dates and venue to book you on to this course.