SERIES OF 10 WORKSHOPS COVERING ALL ASPECTS OF FLEET MANAGEMENT
What is the course about?
Split in to 10 separate half day workshops. The course aims to guide, educate and support your journey to become your companies dedicated ‘FORS Practitioner’. Each module reinforces the FORS practice to help your business become safer, greener and more efficient each of your drivers need to possess the knowledge and skills for driving, but also the ability to self-evaluate how life and work issues can cause change in their driving behaviour and increase personal risk.
- Module 1 - Developing fleet management policy
- Module 2 - Managing work related road risk
- Module 3 - Managing driver fitness and health
- Module 4 - Managing driver training and development
- Module 5 - Collision procedures and analysis
- Module 6 - Safe and efficient fleet management
- Module 7 - Reducing fuel use minimising environmental impacts
- Module 8 - Minimising transport fines and charges
- Module 9 - Measuring and monitoring road fleet performance
- Module 10 - Managing noise in logistics
Who should attend the course?
All transport professionals wishing to achieve FORS Practitioner status.
- Accredited by FORS
- Modules can be completed on dates and location that suit your company and employees, allowing you to fit training around your day to day activities
- 2 modules can be taken at any one time
- Develop individual's knowledge of FORS
- D4 mandatory requirements
- Creating valuable discussions with other practitioners
- Best practice advice
- Consistent approach to implement FORS internally
Use the contact form below to contact us about the latest course dates and venue to book you on to this course. Please note that we do not facilitate the FORS 'Funded' workshops. If you wish to enquire about funded courses, please visit www.fors-online.org.uk