What is the course about?
Attitudes, behaviour and consequences (ABC) should be taken prior to your driver(s) attending our in-vehicle training session to highlight how many behavioural aspects can affect their professional driving for work. ABC will help driver understand how their attitudes towards other drivers can have consequences on their driving ability towards other road users.
The course has a number of sessions, along with a quiz section to assess the drivers ability to understand their behaviour and will finish with a review and feedback session from the trainer.
Who should attend the course?
Commercial drivers wishing to attend our in-vehicle training session, this session is a great precursor to sitting with a experience trainer.
- Deep understanding of how distractions can affect drivers behaviour
- Get the best from your drivers
- 3.5hrs training
- Statistics on bad driving
- Role of the professional driver
- Mental skills and attitude
- Driving stress and emotion
- Advanced driving techniques
- Review and feedback session
Use the contact form below to contact us about booking.