What is the course about?
Terrorism Risk and Incident Prevention (TRIP) is a comprehensive 3ó hour driver awareness course training for all commercial Drivers. This course equips drivers with the skills and practical knowledge that they need to fulfil to protect their personal safety and that of the general public. The course will outline what measures the HGV driver can potentially assist the Police and security services. Drivers will be reminded of the importance of the driver walk around check and taught not only to identify and report defects; but also raise awareness of drivers by incorporating basic search techniques and enhancing their awareness of personal safety and security. Drivers will be taught how to correctly take action therefore enabling them to be able to record and report defects, suspicious items to reflect the dangers that are present into today’s society.
The course outlines the consequences of best practice not being applied and correct procedures are not followed, with some real life case studies and discussing recent incidents and events where vehicles have been used as a weapon and exploring what can and has gone wrong.
Who should attend the course?
All commercial drivers within your business who require refresher CPC training hours.
- Approved for FORS bronze accreditation
- FORS security and counter terrorism eLearning included
- JAUPT approved for up to 24 delegates
- 3 and a half hours driver CPC approved
- Mix with another module to create 7 hrs CPC
- Equip your drivers with skills and knowledge on how to counter terrorism
- Creating valuable discussions with other drivers
- Practical advice
- Consistent approach for all your commercial drivers
Use the contact form below to contact us about booking up to 24 of your drivers on to this course.