What is the course about?
Essential training for all commercial drivers, regardless of the area of operation. Vocational drivers have a higher responsibility than normal license holders and therefore are required to drive professionally in a road-worthy vehicle in compliance with the law.
This course meets FORS silver requirements, construction logistics and community safety (CLOCS) standard and managing work related road risk (WRRR). It will educate your drivers understanding of the regulatory framework that governs the road transport industry, including the various enforcement agencies and their targeting methods.
Who should attend the course?
All commercial drivers within your business who require refresher CPC training hours.
- Fully aligned to meet FORS Silver accreditation, CLOCS standards and contractual work-related road risk (WRRR) requirements
- 7hrs driver CPC
- JAUPT approved or up to 24 delegates
- Practical advice on driver responsibilities
- Creating valuable discussions with other drivers
- Educate your drivers on the regulatory framework
- Consistent approach for all your commercial drivers
Use the contact form below to contact us about booking up to 24 of your drivers on to this course.