12 x 3.5hr modules to mix and match dependant on your drivers and business operations. Modules have been designed to educate, remind, revise and enhance your drivers understanding of the regulatory framework that governs the road transport industry.
What is the course about?
Split in to 12 separate modules. The scope offered by these modules relate to up to date topics within the road transport industry. Each module reinforces the fact each of your drivers need to possess the knowledge and skills for driving, but also the ability to self-evaluate how life and work issues can cause change in their driving behaviour and increase personal risk.
- Module 1 - Driver roadworthiness & road risk
- Module 2 - Understanding drivers’ hours and tachographs
- Module 3 - Health & safety in the transport industry
- Module 4 - Vehicle roadworthiness & load safety (HGV or PCV)
- Module 5 - Vehicle safe loading and safe loads
- Module 6 - Fuel efficiency, emissions and air quality
- Module 7 - Reducing penalties and infringements
- Module 8 - Terrorism risk and incident prevention
- Module 9 - Work related road risk
- Module 10 - On cycle hazard awareness
- Module 11 - Fitness to drive and wellbeing
- Module 12 - O-license undertaking – the driver’s role
Who should attend the course?
All commercial drivers within your business who require refresher CPS training hours.
- Approved for FORS Bronze accreditation
- FORS smart driving e-learning included
- JAUPT approved for up to 24 delegates
- 3 and a half hours driver CPC approved
- Mix with another module to create 7 hrs CPS
- Refresh your driver's skills and knowledge
- Understanding today's risks and equipping your driver with up to date knowledge
- Creating valuable discussions with other drivers
- Best practice advice
- Consistent approach for all your commercial drivers
Choose which two modules suits your needs the most and use the contact form below to contact us about booking up to 24 of your drivers on to the course.