2024 Driver CPC Course Program
Keeping your DQC upto date!
Your drivers Driver Qualification Cards MUST be kept up to date with regular training hours, and with the Driver CPC deadline in September 2024 quickly approaching, it is now extremely important that you ensure your drivers have completed all their required CPC training BEFORE the deadline. You also need to ensure that your drivers do not attend the same course twice within a 5-year period, as their hours may be invalid.
IMPORTANT: If your drivers fail to reach the required 35 hours training before their card expiry date this will render them unable to drive LGV’s and will potentially lead to failed deliveries and loss of profit.
MGroup Services have selected a full range of Driver CPC modules that provide drivers with a varied choice of subject matters and help avoid any duplication of training. Please find below the 3.5hr modules (that have been paired together into 7 hours of approved training) that are available under the MGroup 2024 Driver CPC program:
Course 1 – M2: Understanding Drivers’ Hours & Tachographs + M7: Reducing Penalties & Infringements
Course 2 – M1: Driver Roadworthiness, Health & Wellbeing + M3: Health & Safety in the Transport Environment
Course 3 – M4: Vehicle Roadworthiness & Defects + M5: Transporting Loads Safely
Course 4 – M6: Fuel Efficiency, Emissions & Air Quality + M8: Terrorism Risk & Incident Prevention
Course 5 – M13: Improving Driving Techniques + M14: Urban, Rural & Motorway Driving
How to book
- Select a course from the calendar below. You can scroll through the month using the arrows on the top right.
- Once you have identified the course you with to attend, click on the description of the course and you will be taken to the booking page (opens in a new window).
- On the booking page click the ‘Get Tickets’ button (located top right, just under the main picture) to book your place(s).
- Choose the number of tickets you require by using the ‘+’ button and click the ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the form.
- Complete the contact form for each delegate and click the ‘register’ button at the bottom
- Once you have registered, you will receive an email with your ticket details. If it is an online course, you will receive a link to join the webinar 48 hours before the course.
You can download a user manual for this booking process by CLICKING HERE
1.This driver CPC course program is only available to employees of MGroup Services Ltd
2. If you are booking a course on behalf of someone else, please ensure you provide their details under the attendee section of the booking.
3.Failure of attendance without notice, a fee of £150 will be cross charged back to branch.