12 Apr FORS releases its Annual Report for 2015
FORS has released its Annual Report for 2015.
The document reports on the first year of FORS under the management of the FORS Community Partnership (AECOM, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and Fleet Source) and details the activities, development and growth of the award-winning scheme.
The report highlights the significant successes in the development of FORS in 2015. FORS experienced an overwhelming growth across the UK in 2015, with a 32% increase in accredited operators.
The document reports on an impressive first year and significant highlights detailed in the report include:
– Development of a Governance and Standards Advisory Group (GSAG) to advise on the ongoing development of the FORS Standard
– Establishment of a fully trained audit team which grew from 23 to 50 individuals by the end of 2015
– Programme of 44 UK wide FORS Practitioner workshops delivered
– An impressive 315% growth in Gold accredited operators
– More than 207,000 vehicles operated by FORS accredited organisations
– Over 33,000 warning signage stickers issued
– 102 FORS Practitioner workshops delivered
– 136 new FORS Practitioner qualifications awarded
– 1,493 managers and supervisors trained
– 20,000 eLearning modules completed
To view the report in full, please visit: https://www.fors-online.org.uk/cms/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/FORS_Annual_Report_2015.pdf