What is the course about?
The Transport Manager CPC training course covers all the necessary syllabus for delegates to gain the qualification needed to become a transport manager – responsible for the O-licence and for managing a fleet of large vehicles professionally and in a legally compliant manner.
The course is split in to two manageable blocks of 5 and 4 days, with a break in-between to enable delegates to plan and refresh their knowledge. You will need to pass two exams at the end of the course to become fully qualified.
classroom or fleet source live delivery?
All current training courses are being held through out online platform - Fleet Source LIVE,our interactive, LIVE training platform. Select one of the LIVE courses dates.
Who should attend the course?
All transport professionals wishing to become officially qualified Transport Managers / Fleet Manager.
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) accredited
- 82% pass rate (26% higher than national average)
- Lifetime award
- Required for FORS Bronze requirement (M3 - responsible person)
- Become fully qualified, for life
- Fully understand the requirements and responsibilities to become a transport professional
Select the date and venue you require