What is the course about?
Our course is designed to improve the skills of auditors within the transport arena, and specifically to train internal auditors to effectively audit the FORS scheme, and give a defined knowledge for auditors to complete internal audit reports.
We are FORS Professional approved. This is approved training which meets FORS, CLOCS and TfLs WRRR requirements.
The course is conducted over a five day period, with the first three days being classroom based theory. The final two days, which can be taken up to three months after the theory will see you witness a live audit being conducted on the first day, and the following day you will be leading a live audit and witnessed by a Senior Fleet Source Auditor.
Who should attend the course?
An Auditor seeking an accredited qualification in auditing for FORS or internal auditing process
- Accredited by FORS
- Modules can be completed on dates and location that suit your company and employees, allowing you to fit training around your day to day activities
- Auditor will develop their skills and consistency in auditing with this accredited course
- Introduction into the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS)
- Explain transport management quality principals
- Plan, prepare, conduct, report and follow up a transport management system audit as part of a quality management system accreditation
- Gather objective evidence through interview, observation and sampling of documentation
- Write audit reports to help improve the effectiveness of a transport management system by the implementation of corrective action
Use the contact form below to contact us about the latest course dates and venue to book you on to this course.