What is the course about?
The best drivers can still be involved in a road accident, even if it’s not their fault and it can still knock their confidence. Providing a full risk assessment of your driver and constructive training to improve their behaviour and habits. We can tailor the course to meet your business requirements too.
Who should attend the course?
Drivers who require additional in-vehicle training
- Attendance certificate to prove continued professional development
- Drivers will receive development report and feedback post course
- How to carry out vehicle walkaround checks and why they are important
- Identify and manage risks regarding personal safety, ergonomics, fatigue and mobile phone use
- Enhance driver attitude and behaviours
- How to drive in a fuel-efficient manner
- Identify and manage risks associated with low speed driving
- Understand and implement the three principles of manoeuvring when parking or driver in confined spaces
Use the contact form below to contact us about booking your driver on to this course.