17 May Fleet Source launches OCR Transport Manager CPC Qualification Training and boasts an above average, first time pass rate of 82%
Letchworth, May 16th, 2018 – Fleet Source, a leading provider of unrivalled training for the road transport industry, are delighted to announce that they are now delivering- OCR Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Qualification Training course and examinations for road haulage.
The training is suitable for delegates looking to become a qualified Transport Manager, Fleet Manager or for individuals who may have the responsibility of managing a company’s Operator Licence looking to further understand and enhance their knowledge. The qualification is currently a lifetime award, which means that, once obtained it will not expire, and holders will be considered professionally competent for the rest of their lives.
Successful completion of the Transport Manager CPC award will qualify students to be nominated as the professionally competent person on a Operators licence in a company large or small, and engaged in national or international operations.
The OCR Transport Manager CPC Training Qualification from Fleet Source is also approved under the Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELCS) offered by the MOD, giving service leavers the chance to start a new career in logistics and road haulage with financial help for the cost of their learning.
“The national average pass rate for the Manager CPC Qualification is 56%. However, we are very proud to have an above average pass rate of 82% due to the expertise and knowledge of our trainers that deliver the course,” said Mick Kemp, Audit & Training Operations Director, Fleet Source. “Gaining this certificate really opens up new pathways for successful participants and allows them to progress and go on to achieve even more.” Kemp concluded.
This qualification specifically aims to:
- Assess the professional competence of applicants for Goods Vehicle Operator Licence and their nominated Transport Managers (road haulage)
- Assess the levels of knowledge and practical aptitude necessary for the management of a transport undertaking as set out in Annex 1 of Regulation (EC) No 1071/2009
- Assess skills and knowledge at a level which is harmonised at a minimum level with the skills and knowledge assessed in all Member States
The course is run in two, 5-day blocks with a gap in between to enable delegates to plan, have a break and refresh their knowledge.
A candidate achieving a Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Haulage has the following progression routes available:
- Enter the profession of Transport Manager
- Undertake higher level qualifications part-time or full-time in further or higher education, e.g. HNC, HND, degree
- Undertake additional complementary qualifications in the workplace e.g. Level 3 Certificate in Logistics Operations or Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management.
The first two qualification training dates are commencing in August in both Lincoln and Letchworth Garden City.
For more information about The Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Qualification or to book, please visit: https://www.fleetsource.co.uk/manager-training/transport-manager-cpc-qualification-training/ or contact the Fleet Source Training Team on 0345 600 4045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.