15 Jun Business Development Managers – Nationwide
Our growing business requires additional experienced, highly motivated Business Development Managers to successfully sell training services to the large and varied transport sector. We are looking for professionals who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge and engage with the market place. The role will include territory management, new business sales and account management.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; understanding requirements and recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Meets weekly, monthly and annual sales quotas.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related sales results as needed.
BDM Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Home working, Motivation for Sales, proven work experience as successful Sales Representative, Familiarity with sales CRM packages, Team working.
To register your interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (individual applicants only, no agencies).