The course is designed to guide transport professionals at any level to develop an active role in ensuring legal compliance within their transport operation. The course provides an overview of the operator licensing system and details the fundamental undertakings, responsibilities and obligations that apply to operators.
An overview of the core undertakings and responsibilities relating to transport management in one commercial sector and how to prevent potential future non-compliance.
The purpose is to provide updates and raise awareness within the transport sector.
- The driver operates within current legislation and policy; ensuring compliance with the guidance provided by the traffic commissioner.
- To build upon existing knowledge with fleet management.
- Clarifying the role and responsibility that the Transport Manager and Drivers must maintain concerning the ‘O’ Licence.
- Training on how to maintain a ‘green’ Operator Compliance Risk Score ‘OCRS’.
- It’s also suitable for restricted licence holders who need to familiarise themselves with the rules and current systems.
Who should attend?
- This training session would benefit anyone who wishes to update their existing knowledge with the latest standards. To enhance their continued professional development as a transport professional.
- Attending this training session would be of benefit for delegates who are aspiring to become Transport Managers in the future.
- Candidates that are preparing for a full Transport Manager CPC role.
- Operators who are required to complete legislative training as advised by a traffic commissioner or other enforcement agencies.