06 Nov Cycle Trainers
Fleet Source has a dedicated Vulnerable Road User training centre in Barking Essex, where we deliver SUD and VS training.
In the first three months of 2018; Fleet Source currently has 45 courses planned Fleet Source are actively seeking to secure the services of fully experienced SUD and VS cycle trainers to assist delivering the cycle element of these courses. The start date for the commencement of training delivery will be the 3rd January 2018.
The cycle trainers who deliver the on-cycle module MUST meet the following requirements:
- Hold a full category B driving licence.
- Have no more than three driving penalty points.
- Hold the National Standard Instructor Qualification (NSIQ) for cycle training.
- Have undertaken an approved SUD on-cycle Train the Trainer course.
- Have undertaken the SUD course.
- Have at least 35 hours’ experience of cycle training delivery.
- Have knowledge of Construction Logistics Community Safety (CLOCS), FORS and managing Work Related Road Risk (WRRR) contracts.
- Have knowledge of Driver CPC.
- Cycle repair qualification.
- Hold a full category C driving licence.
- Ability to carry out theory instruction.
CV’s are to be emailed to Fleet Source Audit and Training Director; Michael Kemp, using the following email address; email@example.com