Fleet Source Course or Event Cancellation Policy
Fleet Source recognises that on occasion, delegates will book onto events and subsequently find that they are unable to attend for some reason. In these situations we ask that customers notify us of their need to cancel an event booking as soon as possible. Similarly, Fleet Source will on occasion find it necessary to cancel an event and when this need arises we are committed to taking positive steps to notify you to the cancellation as soon as possible. The information below outlines the action to be taken in case of cancellation.
Cancellation by delegates on events for which there is an attendance charge(e.g. open DCPC courses):
If you need to cancel your booking/s for a chargeable event, our cancellation policy is as follows:
1. Please cancel any bookings via the Eventbrite system with which you placed your original order.
2. Please inform us if you wish to send a replacement delegate, including their requirements (e.g. diet, access etc), so we can ensure that we offer them the best possible service at the event.
Cancellation charges for an event where there is an attendance charge:
1. If you notify us of your cancellation up to 14 working days prior to the event, we will provide a full refund or offer a transfer of credit for another training event
2. If you notify us of your cancellation less than 14 working days to the event the full cost will be payable
3. Where you have booked a place at a training event and do not attend without notifying us of your cancellation, the full fee will be payable
Cancellation by delegates for events where there is no attendance charge (e.g. Transport for London funded Safe Urban Driving courses):
We request that delegates inform us of cancellations as soon as possible so we can reallocate the place to a person on the waiting list. Our training events are often over-subscribed and your place can often be filled by another delegate.
If you need to cancel your booking/s for a free, subsidised or funded (part or full) event, our cancellation policy is as follows:
1. Please cancel any bookings via the Eventbrite system with which you placed your original order
2. Please inform us if you wish to send a replacement delegate, including their requirements (e.g. access etc) so we can ensure that we offer them the best possible service at the event
Cancellation charges for events for where there is no attendance charge:
Fleet Source will accept cancellations and substitutions notified up to 14 working days for a free, subsidised or funded (part or full) event however cancellations not made before 14 working days of any event or non attendance are subject to the following fees:
- Free Half Day Event Cancellation or Non Attendance Fee – £40 + VAT
- Free Full Day Event Cancellation or Non Attendance Fee – £75 + VAT
IMPORTANT: If you receive a cancellation invoice it is extremely important that it is settled in full within 14 days, as failure to do so could prevent you or your company from being able to attend other free, subsidised or funded (part or full) events that we are holding.
Cancellation of course booked on an operators own site
This Safe Urban Driving course is being funded by Transport for London and unless otherwise agreed in writing, a minimum of 16 participants MUST attend each course. If less than 16 participants attend on the actual day of the course a fee of £1200 + VAT will be charged to you to cover the cost of the training. Participants must be present for the full day’s course to qualify as attended.
If you wish to cancel a booking, then you MUST provide us with a minimum of 14 working days notice. If you cancel a course less than 14 working days prior to the course commencing, you will be charged a late cancellation fee of £750 + VAT.
Cancellation of an event by Fleet Source:
Fleet Source is committed to offering high quality training events that meet the needs of delegates and will always aim to run events once delegates have booked onto them. Occasionally circumstances will arise which result in the need to cancel an event and in these circumstances will take active and positive steps to inform you as soon as possible by phone and/or email. Fleet Source reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise but we will do our utmost to avoid doing so. Where Fleet Source cancels an event that you have paid to attend, we will offer you a full refund or a credit transfer for a future training event. Full advice on refunds/credits will be provided at the time of cancellation.
©2017 – Fleet Source