About Fleet Source
Unrivalled training for the road transport industry.
Established in 2012, Fleet Source was developed as a concept to deliver something that at the time wasn’t available in the sector: services, products and training that were simple, effective and could be applied to any road transport fleet.
Over time we have aligned ourselves closely with Transport for London and drawn on some of the most successful transport management experiences, and changed our focus towards solely delivering training, for a multitude of fleet needs.
Our ethos is based on the principles and fleet management methodology used by some of the very best transport operators and it is this that has made Fleet Source a prime choice for providing an unrivalled training portfolio for the road transport industry.
In February 2015 we partnered with AECOM and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) in the collectively named, FORS Community Partnership. It is our role within the Partnership to deliver the accreditation audits and training for the scheme, nationwide.
- Largest fleet compliance auditing team in the UK
- One of the top ten JAUPT centres in the UK
- The largest Vulnerable Road User training provider in the UK
- TfL’s primary contractor for their funded driver training program
- FORS accreditation body responsible for FORS audits under the FORS Community Partnership
- Currently delivering training to the Country’s largest fleet operators.